EZ Fleet Tracking:
The Low Cost Leader – Verizon Too!
EZ To Use * EZ To Own * EZ to Install
The EZ Fleet Tracking GPS system is web based, providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet. Includes a mobile web application that will auto-size for your smartphone or mobile device.
Create geofences and alerts associated with them. See the alert history for a period of 30 days in the last 120 days.
Road and Aerial Mapping Views
We use Google Maps, which provides ease of use and familiarity of features.
Add landmarks in the application.
Variable Reporting Intervals
Variable Reporting intervals based on product type – 60 seconds to as low as 2 times a day.
You will receive an alert when it is time for maintenance on the vehicle.
Low Battery Alert
You will receive an alert if the battery is getting low.
Our applications include a wide variety of reports such as trip reports, driving behaviors and more.
Our applications display a dashboard where you can see all of your vehicles with summary data.
Multiple User Login
Within our application, you can create multiple users for your account.
Our application is web based, so there is no need to install or upkeep proprietary software.
We also have mobile applications for both Android and iPhone.
Our application includes a Support area with training videos for each topic.
Unit “goes to sleep” and draws less than 3ma (won’t drain your batteries)
Rest easy knowing your equipment is under warranty
Fleet Connect GPS Stystem:
BETTER THAN MOST, Possibly the best Fleet Management System available today
Based on the popular Fleet Connect Fleet Management System, this new technology connects directly to the vehicles OBD2 or J1708/J1939 Ports. Optional splitter harness for light and heavy duty vehicles allows for continued use of the diagnostics port during service, and provides for covert installations, tamper-proof devices, and improved satellite signal strength. Covertly installed, this device uses the ever popular Verizon platform as the carrier, and provides advanced performance features such as engine diagnostics, fuel consumption, miles per gallon, and much more!
- Plug-N-Play…. and Verizon too!
- Designed for Commercial Fleets – Ruggedized Devices.
- Built-in back up battery with alerts to prevent tampering.
- Two User Interface Versions: Standard and Pro. Switch at any time with 30 day notice. Entire fleets only.
- Standard User Interface: Designed for very small fleets. One dashboard and map for ease of use.
- Pro User Interface: Designed for larger fleets that require custom dashboards and maps for multiple users, different permission levels per user, driver behavior scorecards, fuel card integration, landmark groups, and vehicle graphs.
- Remote engine diagnostics data.
- Monitor fuel consumption.
- Monitor miles per gallon.
- Seat Belt notification (vehicle dependent).
- Track vehicle speeds and locations.
- Mapping – current, history, breadcrumb trails, and replay.
- Alerts – speeding, idle times, odd hours, stops, landmarks, service reminders.
- Mobile Application for smartphones.
- Landmarks – Geofences, import, export, and edit.
- Dispatch – closet to vehicles, landmarks, and more.
- Utility – Scheduled reports, legends, and more.
- Posted speed limits.
- Locate on demand.
- Maintenance Reminders.
- Multiple and customizable dashboards. Pro Version only.
- Graphs – comparison, groups, and vehicles. Pro Version only.
- Detect harsh braking, cornering, or acceleration. Optional. Add $2.00/device. Pro Version only.
- Fuel card integration. Optional. Add $2.00/device. Pro Version only.
- Activity Detail: All Reported locations for each vehicle.
- Begin/End of Day: The first start and last stop for any or all vehicles in your fleet.
- Drive Time Summary: A Summary of fleet driving statistics.
- Odd Hours: Report on driving-time violations.
- Fleet Utilization: Utilization details on all fleet vehicles.
- Idle Time Summary: Report on idle durations for your fleet.
- Idle Time Detail: Report on individual idle stops for vehicles in your fleet.
- Alert History: Detailed information on alerts.
- User Activity: Login, reporting, and alert counts.
- Vehicle List: List all registered vehicles in a specific group.
- Performance – Most recently reported data from each vehicle.
- Run Time – View odometer and run time totals.
- Service Reminders – Pending service reminders for your fleet.
- Landmark History: Detailed information on visits to known landmarks.
- Landmark Group: Report on stop/idle time spent in a landmark group. Pro Version only.
- Speeding Violation – All speeding instances with location data for each.
- Posted Speed Violations – Violations of local posted speed.
Stop Detail Reports
- Stop Detail and Idle Time – Report summarizing stops and idle time.
- State Mileage – See vehicle mileage by state and state mileage by vehicle.
Beyond GPS. Integrated GPS satellite navigation and two-way messaging. Dispatch complete job details, directions, and messaging to one or all of your drivers. Sensor monitoring includes static and remote panic button, time and location of hydraulic loading ramps, and temperature alerts. Built in battery backup identifies tampering or power failure. Driver ID recognition system matches drivers to proper vehicles. Outstanding maintenance reports and much more make this the perfect GPS fleet tracking solution. Activation fee required. Contract required.
Please complete our “Request for Information” form, which can be found on our Contact Page, to obtain current pricing on our GPS fleet tracking devices. Please include a brief description of your application, along with the approximate number of assets you wish to monitor in order for us to recommend the best possible solution.