Think of your fleet as inventory, and ask yourself these questions to help find a better inventory method to manage your fleet:
How do you know….
1. Which vehicles have the highest operating cost?
2. Which vehicles are getting poor gas mileage?
3. Which vehicles require the most maintenance?
4. Which vehicles exhibit hard starts and stops?
5. When the vehicles battery is not functioning properly?
6. When the vehicles insurance premium is due?
7. When it’s time for routine maintenance?
8. When the vehicles registration is due?
Fleet Managers are switching to Fleet Connect to help manage their inventory
Available at: Mobile Tracking and Consulting Services / 855-477-4787