Mobile Tracking and Consulting Services are proud to announce a new Rental Program specifically designed for our popular Fleet Connect Fleet Management System.
FLEET CONNECT: Possibly the best Fleet Management System available today.
Minimum Quantity: 5 GPS devices. 24 month Agreement. No activation fees. No advanced payment.
Call for pricing. 855-477-4787, extension 805.
Splitter Harness (optional): $15.00. Recommended for covert installations, tamper-proof, improved signal strength, and use of OBD2 Port during routine maintenance.
Based on the popular Fleet Connect System, this new technology connects directly to the vehicles OBD2 Port, and optional splitter harness allowing for continued use of the diagnostics port during service. Covertly installed, this device uses the ever popular Verizon platform as the carrier, and provides advanced features such as engine diagnostics, fuel consumption, miles per gallon, and much more!
Plug-N-Play…. and Verizon too!
Designed for Commercial Fleets – Ruggedized Devices
Built-in back up battery with alerts to prevent tampering
PRODUCT FEATURES: Two User Interface Versions: Standard and Pro. Switch at any time with 30 day notice. Entire fleets only.
1. Remote engine diagnostics data. Standard and Pro Versions.
2. Monitor fuel consumption. Standard and Pro Versions.
3. Monitor miles per gallon. Standard and Pro Versions.
4. Seat Belt notification (vehicle dependent). Standard and Pro Versions.
5. Track vehicle speeds and locations. Standard and Pro Versions.
6. Mapping – current, history, breadcrumb trails, and replay. Standard and Pro Versions.
7. Alerts – speeding, idle times, odd hours, stops, landmarks, service reminders. Standard and Pro Versions.
8. Mobile Application for smartphones. Standard and Pro Versions.
9. Landmarks – Geofences, import, export, and edit. Standard and Pro Versions.
10. Dispatch – closet to vehicles, landmarks, and more. Standard and Pro Versions.
11. Utility – Scheduled reports, legends, and more. Standard and Pro Versions.
12. Posted speed limits. Standard and Pro Versions.
13. Locate on demand. Standard and Pro Versions.
14. Maintenance Reminders. Standard and Pro Versions.
15. Multiple and customizable dashboards. Pro Version only.
16. Graphs – comparison, groups, and vehicles. Pro Version only.
17. Detect harsh braking, cornering, or acceleration. Optional. Add $2.00/device. Pro Version only.
18. Fuel card integration. Optional. Add $2.00/device. Pro Version only.
19. Activity Reports: Standard and Pro Versions.
Activity Detail – All Reported locations for each vehicle.
Begin/End of Day – The first start and last stop for any or all vehicles in your fleet.
Drive Time Summary – A Summary of fleet driving statistics.
Odd Hours – Report on driving-time violations.
Fleet Utilization – Utilization details on all fleet vehicles.
Idle Time Summary – Report on idle durations for your fleet.
Idle Time Detail – Report on individual idle stops for vehicles in your fleet.
Alert History – Detailed information on alerts.
User Activity – Login, reporting, and alert counts.
Vehicle List – List all registered vehicles in a specific group.
20. Diagnostic Reports: Standard and Pro Versions.
Performance – Most recently reported data from each vehicle.
Run Time – View odometer and run time totals.
Service Reminders – Pending service reminders for your fleet.
21. Landmark Reports: Standard and Pro Versions.
Landmark History – Detailed information on visits to known landmarks.
Landmark Group – Report on stop/idle time spent in a landmark group. Pro Version only.
22. Speeding Reports: Standard and Pro Versions.
Speeding Violation – All speeding instances with location data for each.
Posted Speed Violations – Violations of local posted speed.
23. Stop Detail Reports: Standard and Pro Versions.
Stop Detail and Idle Time – Report summarizing stops and idle time.
State Mileage – See vehicle mileage by state and state mileage by vehicle.
Mobile Tracking and Consulting Services. www.mobiletrackingandconsulting.com. www.youtube.com/gpsisus 855-477-4787, ext. 805.