Mobile Tracking and Consulting Services introduces a new low cost plug-n-play device for Fleet Management. Based on the popular Fleet Connect System, this new technology connects directly to the vehicles OBD2 Port, and includes a splitter harness allowing for continued use of the diagnostics port during service. Covertly installed, this device uses the ever popular Verizon Wireless as the carrier, and provides advanced features such as engine diagnostics, fuel consumption, miles per gallon, and much more!
The Fleet Connect Model PNP3000 tracking device is quick and easy to install, feature rich, and uses the most popular wireless carrier for vehicle telematics – Verizon
1. Vehicle diagnostics data.
2. Monitor fuel consumption.
3. Monitor miles per gallon.
4. Track vehicle speeds and locations.
5. Detect harsh braking, cornering, or acceleration.
6. Open service plans – No contracts.
7. Mapping – current, history and replay.
8. Alerts – speeding, idle times, odd hours of operation, stops, landmarks, service reminders.
9. Fuel card integration.
10. Hard stops and starts – driver behavior.
11. Graphs – comparison, groups, and vehicles.
12. Mobile maps – mobile apps.
13. Landmarks – Geofences, import, export, and edit.
14. Dispatch – closet to vehicles, landmarks, and more.
15. Utility – Scheduled reports, legends, and more.
16. Posted speed limits.
17. Locate on demand.